“To keep the body in good health is a duty, otherwise we will not be able to keep our mind strong and clear.” - Gautama the Buddha, 563 BC
A true family practice, Eastside-based Primavita provides primary and preventive naturopathic healthcare to children, adults, and seniors. We apply the 6 principles of naturopathic medicine to treat a variety of acute and chronic ailments including but not limited to:
- Adrenal fatigue
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Chronic pain
- Digestive issues
- Fertility problems
- Gynecological problems
- Heart disease
- Hormonal imbalances
- Hypertension/high blood pressure
- Back pain
- Respiratory conditions
- Sexual disorders
- Sprains and strains
- You spend the entire visit (60-90 minutes during the first office call and 45-60 minutes during follow-up visits) one-on-one with the doctor to give us a chance to truly listen and understand your condition and deliver treatments.
- Dr. Shinsato is a licensed Naturopathic Physician and Acupuncturist and can provide you a variety of services in a single visit.
- Flexible payment options. Primavita offers patients a unique primary and preventive care plan starting at $75/month.
- For patients seeking long-lasting results, Primavita offers wellness packages, which we will customize to your individual needs, available time, and budget. Some of the most popular naturopathic packages include: Detoxification programs, Fertility and Preconception care, Stress Management, Weight Management and Weight-loss, Smoking Cessation Protocols
- Convenient location. We are right off 520 near Microsoft, Crossroads and the Overlake area on the corner of Bel-Red Rd and 156th, in Redmond bordering Bellevue.
- Online dispensary. Dr. Shinsato offers her patients the convenience of ordering supplements online, at a 10% discount off the regular price
What would you like to do next? Click one of the links below:
|Looking for a Naturopathic Solution||Find out how we can help you|
|What to do next||Make an appointment|